Donnerstag, 14. August 2014

Diva-Challenge # 180


Hey everybody, this is my contribution to the new weekly "Diva's challenge #180". Every first Monday of a month is calles "Use My Tangle" (UMT), and this time we had to use "MacDee" from the wonderful artist Anneke Van Dam.

The straight lines are hard to do for me, I'm not really exact in drawing straight lines. But I had a lot of fun to do them, and tried to draw a banner for the first time. Next time I wouldn't draw the thick lines with a thick pen but with the thin pen, I think that will be much nicer.

Have a good time and tangle on!
Joya

8 Kommentare:

  1. Fun tile with a great banner!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I like the wavy lines. It looks like soft fabric - nice banner too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. very nice banner and with one of my favorite colors ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. your lines are fine - perfectly straight lines are boring and machine like. yours was drawn by an artist. great tile - love the colour too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Wow, what a fantastic banner you have drawn of MacDee!!!! I agree with Kia about the linework.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Das ist großartig! Der Banner ist toll ... super 3D-Effect! Und wieder ist das Rot so schön hier!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is gorgeous! The thicker lines are just fine: they "make" the pattern! Straight lines? I fully agree with Kia. Your banner is great!
    Thank you for your sweet compliment!

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).