Freitag, 22. August 2014

One Zentangle a day: Day 1


I bought a great book in german about tangling which called 1 x täglich Zentangle: Die 6-Wochen-Kur für kreatives Zeichnen by Beckah Krahula. It's also available in english: (One Zentangle a day: A 6-week course in creative drawing for relaxation, inspiration, and fun).
The book starts with tipps and hints for tangling-supplies, eleven rules for tangling and first steps as seen on the foto. I tried out the presented patterns and then I had to tangle around with them.
I hope to learn more about patterns, strings, using spaces and layouts and just to have fun with Zentangle :-) I won't do this every day in the suggested 6 weeks but every now and then I have time I will do the next step.

Have a nice time and tangle on!
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).