Freitag, 22. August 2014

String Thing # 54

At first I'd like to say THANK YOU for the many nice and kind comments on my last tangle. I didn't like it, but you all are right, I had a lot of fun to do it so it's ok like it is :-)

This time I came back to my favourite colors, here they are:


I think it's obvious I like the color red, isn't it? ;-) This week the challenge of "It's a String Thing" was to use the string #52 and the following paterns:

Bilt by Lisa Skeen, CZT
Rick's Paradox by Rick Roberts
Bitten by Carole Ohl, CZT
Rosewood by Sandra Strait

You know I'm still a beginner and I had my difficulties with Paradox and Rosewood because of the straight lines, but it's the first tie I drew them and I think, it turned out well. 

I'm curious for the next challenge.

Have a nice time and tangle on!
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).