Sonntag, 31. August 2014

Square One: Auraknots


There's a fantastic group on Facebook named "Square One: Purely Zentangle®" which is an open group to bring us back to the beginning of the pure Zentangle, without any color or something else. Just the pen, a tile of paper, the patterns und your inspiration.

This is my first contribution to this group and my first time drawing the auraknot. I like this pattern really much :-) The other patterns I used are: Printemps, Fescu and Pokeleaf.

I can't resist, so I made a second one a few hours later:


The two other patterns are Beadle Joos and Angel-Fish.

Have a great time and tangle on!
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).