Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2014

Tackle it Tuesday: Septem B E R


Cheryl from Artful Creations (with the Tackle it Tuesday-challenge) wrote in her actual challenge:

"...you know there are no mistakes in zentangle. It is supposed to be and R."

This is exactly what I have to learn about tangling. I tried some new elements for the corners and I didn't like it. I wanted to erase it (even though I know I couldn't because I used a permanent pen ;-) ), but then I decided to try something different and I painted the background whole black. I never did this before and I think, I like it better than the abortive thingys before :-)

I used the patterns:
- Brayd by Michele Beauch
- Exis by Jennifer Hohensteiner
- Roscoe by Vicki Bassett

Tangle on!
Joya

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wonderful solution to your "error". This is a great tile, I love your Brayd separating the other two tangles.

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).