Sonntag, 15. Februar 2015

Just for Fun II


It's looking like a retro-tile, but it's only very bad light and the cam of my mobile-phone. I'm sorry for the bad picture, but I wanted to show it before I'm going to London tomorrow for a few days. I'm very excited to go to London, I've never been there and I want to see soooo much, my feets will hurt a lot I guess :o)

In this tile I used no special string and the following patterns:

  • Lyptus by Precious Worker
  • Opus by Maria Thomas
  • 'Nzeppel by Zentangle

Have a great week!
Joya

1 Kommentar:

  1. Wunderbare Kachel! Schöne Variation von Opus!!
    Ich hoffe, du hattest ein paar schöne Tage in London!
    Liebe Grüße, Annette

    AntwortenLöschen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).