Samstag, 10. Oktober 2015

String Thing # 113


Huh, time flies... is it really true my last post is that old? I'm sorry, my summer was really busy and I didn't really feel to tangle. And then I saw the String Thing challenge #113 and I knew I had to tangle this! I immediately knew what to do and how to tangle the different patterns. I'm glad to be back in tangling :o)

So these are the patterns I used:

Hollibaugh by Molly Hollibaugh
2-n-5 by Anita Roby-Lavery
Pots-n-pans by Sayantika Ray

with the String 113. Thank you Adele, you inspired me to start again :o)

Love
Joya

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wenn du auf meinem Blog kommentierst, werden die von dir eingegebenen Formulardaten (und unter Umständen auch weitere personenbezogene Daten, wie z. B. deine IP-Adresse) an Google-Server übermittelt. Mehr Infos dazu findest du in meiner Datenschutzerklärung (https://baxter-bloggt.blogspot.de/p/datenschutz.html) und in der Datenschutzerklärung von Google (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de).